Do you keep your boat on a mooring and need to protect the engine? Our mooring covers are an ideal solution. If your boat lives in the water all year round, these covers will keep the weather and salt off that valuable motor.
Made from the same top quality materials as our Splash® and Full covers. The mooring covers are custom designed for each make and model to achieve a perfect fit. These covers are easy to fit and can be taken off or on whilst on your boat.
With over 80,000 in use and customers from the Arctic to Australia and USA to UK, you can be assured your motor will be protected by the best product on the market.
Why You Need One
Mooring Covers are designed to remain on the engine if you leave your boat in the water and will protect it from:
- UV Fading
- Accidental knocks and scratches
- Bird Droppings
- Salt Corrosion
Protecting your motor with a cover will increase it’s resale value and extend it’s life.
- 95% waterproof
- 5% breathable avoiding corrosion and condensation
- UV stable*, Polysoft® P1 is guaranteed for 2 years against rotting & fading
- UV stable*, Polysoft® P2 is guaranteed for 4 years against rotting & fading
- Incredibly strong with a 660lb breaking strength
- Non-abrasive polyester soft backing
- Simple to clean, just wash with fresh water
*If you follow our guide to cleaning and maintainence.