OCA Full Covers
At OCA we have made a full cover pattern to suit each motor from 2hp – 400hp, this includes all leg sizes from short to ultra long. Our made-to-measure full outboard engine covers have been designed to protect your engine during storage and towing. Made from our soft-lined material called Polysoft®, a marine grade fabric which is waterproof, breathable, UV stable and felt backed so it won’t scratch your outboard.
Our made-to-measure Full Outboard Engine Covers have been designed to protect your engine when towing and storing. Made from fleece-lined Polysoft®, a marine grade fabric which is waterproof, breathable and UV stable. With over 100,000 in use and customers from the Arctic to Australia and USA to UK, you can be assured your motor will be protected by the best product on the market.
Each cover is designed to suit your motor which will include leg sizing which could be anything from 15″ short to 30″ Ultra long. We also have many optional extra’s such as a fin or cav plate pouch or zip protection just to name a few.
By using an OCA cover you will add resale value to your motor because the motor will still look like new!!
Why You Need One
Full Covers are designed to remain on the engine at all times protecting the cowling from:
- UV Fading
- Accidental knocks and scratches
- Stone, dust and gravel damage
- Simple and quick to fit
- Security and protection additions available.
- Optional extras for Full covers – VIEW
- 95% waterproof
- 5% breathable avoiding corrosion and condensation
- UV stable*, Polysoft® P1 is guaranteed for 2 years against rotting & fading
- UV stable*, Polysoft® P2 is guaranteed for 4 years against rotting & fading
- Incredibly strong with a 660lb breaking strength
- Non-abrasive polyester soft backing
- Simple to clean, just wash with fresh water
*If you follow our guide to cleaning and maintainence.
I am not the kind of person to take the time to give a review on anything I buy, and I buy a lot of hunting and fishing products! I have already been asked by several people on the First trip out where I got them from.
I hope this will generate some business for you. Well worth the price to cover these expensive outboards! Thanks Again.